Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Meet the Bank Manager





Almost four years ago I came into the life of Jan, Astrid and Floris. I must say it took me some time to get used to their way of communication. 

As I am much more a listener than a talker I got really nowhere.

I like doing business along a nice long walk through the South African landscape. You get somewhere and we can focus on the things that are really important for me…

Most of the time, they offer me food after a walk like this and a nice cool drink. If you be there around Coffee-time there will always be a cookie with it. 

I hear Astrid softly complaining about leaving marks on the couch and floor, but I know she will still love me…

Yes if they are your friends, you may make mistakes… they will be upset but talk things through and if it’s very, very bad… they will scream.

But I learned quickly…never do your business in their house…don’t take the space where Jan is normally sitting…and talk softly so they will listen!

It’s nice meeting the readers of the blog and if your ‘best friend’ likes a good chat with me, I also speak Afrikaans.
Love Thor....
Oh and by the way, my old chap Gunnar is having his 12th birthday this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment