Thursday, May 24, 2012

In need of something nice




What’s that feeling coming up so now and again…
that you’re graving for sweets, more to say chocolates or a delicious apple pie
or a treatment like buying new clothes, going to the hairdresser or even better having a massage…

Listening to music from the past, reading a book, the smell of firewood
and burning vanilla candles could help a little bit...

It’s all, more or less, about a good feeling, getting in a better mood

Please darling, I’m asking for a compliment, a pat on the back,
a hug… just something that comforts me! 

Or if you like… buy me flowers, lingerie, jewellery or take me out…
To a nice warm place at the seaside where we can muse in the sun…
Mauritius maybe, doesn’t matter baby, just surprise me…




And then I walk the dogs, along rolling hills and Indian summer coloured vineyards. Wind through my hair, the drowning sun in front of me. Just forget what I wrote before…somebody gave me just a pat on the back! And a kick in the…. What a beautiful World…..
Open your eyes and enlighten your heart and enjoy every moment!

   
Pic’s from the dog-walk at Beau Belle Farm  Wednesday 23 MAY @ 4.45

No comments:

Post a Comment